Position: Therapist | Location: Phnom Penh & Siem Reap
Spa Therapist is responsible for the delivery of an efficient, friendly and results-driven spa experience and one who can exhibit an excellent and consistent level of customer service. You are the ‘spa experience’ that guests will have as they entrust themselves in your capable and expert hands, so you will be expected to execute treatments, engage guests in consultation and repartee, while making them feel as if they have entered a completely different environment from the one they came from.
Functions & responsibilities:
• Primary focus on sense of guest arrival/departure, hands-on treatment, cleanliness, room ambiance, and overall spa experience. Empathetic, friendly, and able to make people feel beautiful inside and out.
• Establish a long term relationship with customers.
• Can provide expertise in all areas of retail and treatments. Able and available to answer any questions that guests may have and give them extensive feedback and demonstration if applicable; with an ability to execute suggestive and add-on sales.
• Records all service/product items used.
• Takes charge of assigned room retail inventory.
• Takes control of guest booking once guest is endorsed by Reception.
• Coordinates the maintenance schedule of treatment room.
• Monitors, maintains and re-stocks assigned room with products, supplies, disposables and work tools.
• Participates in monthly meeting with Spa Department Heads on club performance, staff relations, training, productivity, equipment and facility maintenance, inventory, stocking and control.
• Maintains a commitment to the company vision and the “spirit” of the organization.
• Monitors personal performance tracking reports like attendance, training sessions attended, commission/incentives earned, and other work-related reports required.
• Communicates clearly and directly with supervisor and colleagues concerning performance expectations, productivity, and accountability within the team. Maintains team preparedness by constantly participating in training activities.
• The position of Therapist – Aesthetician or Masseuse is dynamic but routine. He/she is essential at all hours of spa operations unless operational requirements suggest otherwise.
- •Competitive Salary
- •Incentive based Sales (Regarding Position)
- •Benefit (phone & petrol)
- •Yearly Salary Revising on evaluation
- •Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Day Off, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave compliance per Cambodian labor law
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV together with recent color photo (4 x 6), a cover letter through HR office or email the CV with cover letter email, (Attachment should not larger than 2MB, or should not submit link attachment to download) :
- Name: HRA OFFICE
- Position: HR and Admin Department
- Tel: 011 806 396 (PP), 099 606 642 (SR)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (PP), email@example.com (SR)