Position: Spa Receptionist | Location: Phnom Penh & Siem Reap
Functions & responsibilities:
• Primary focus on operations of the front desk, telephone, sense of guest arrival/departure, and management and stock of main lobby retail area.
• Well versed in all areas of retail/service and available to answer any questions that guests may have and be able to give them extensive feedback and demonstration if applicable; with an ability to execute suggestive and add-on sales.
• Collection and recording of all service/product transactions
• Coordination of guest/therapist booking
• Coordinates the maintenance schedule of aquatic in the lotus pool & elements relating to the spa
• Maintains guest confidentiality and business/spa facility information confidential at all times.
• Coordinates use of other sources of client database to make use of un-booked time slots, cancelled/no-show bookings or appointment blocks.
• Monitors personal performance tracking reports like attendance, training sessions attended, commission/incentives earned, and other work-related reports required.
• Communicates clearly and directly with supervisor and colleagues concerning performance expectations, productivity, and accountability within the team.
• English Skill: Good Level
• Team working skill
• Communication and problem solving skill
• Decision making skills
• Effective verbal and listening communications skill
• Very effective organizational skills
• Computer skills Microsoft office, Email, Internet
• Flexible on problem solving
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV together with recent color photo (4 x 6), a cover letter through HR office:
- Tel: HR Department 099 606 642 (SR), 011 806 396 (PP)
- Email: email@example.com (SR), firstname.lastname@example.org (PP)