Position: Cosmetic seller | Location: Phnom Penh
Established since 2006 Bodia has started its activities by opening sheltering cocoon Spas in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh offering an authentic vision of relaxation in a modernly designed Spa (www.bodia-spa.com). In order to guaranty the quality of its treatment, Bodia has created its own line of natural products made in Cambodia under the brand Bodia Cambodian Apothecary that promotes the traditional know-hows and uses local resources (www.bodia.com).
Nowadays, Bodia is a network of 7 Spas in Cambodia (4 locations in Phnom Penh & 3 locations in Siem Reap) dispensing quality treatments and offering therapist training to other spas, hotels and extending its services to franchise opening. Bodia products are made in our factory located in Phnom Penh and distributed in all official Bodia Spas and Stores, through a network of 50 local distributors and 1 online shop.
In order to support and develop its operations, Bodia is seeking for Cosmetic Sellers
- – Keeping the Bodia Boutique tidy and clean including sweeping and mopping…etc
- – Informing customers about products, offering free testing, and assisting shoppers to find goods and products they are looking for.
- – Printing out the invoices when performing sales and exporting the selling reporting sheet form the system.
- – Being responsible for processing cash and Card Payments to ensure it matches with invoice.
- – Checking products display in the Boutique and making sure they are accurate with attaching price tags on each item
- – Checking tester, expiry date of products, lights, sales report, uniform and reporting to Supervisor /Manager
- – Working within established guidelines, rules and regulation.
- – Other tasks assign by supervisor
This position must demonstrate the following skills:
- – Female only
- – The Fresh Graduate will be welcome
- – English Skill: Good Level
- – Chinese Skill is plus (but not required)
- – Team working skill
- – Communication and problem solving skill
- – Decision making skills
- – Effective verbal and listening communications in English
- – Very effective organizational skills
- – Computer skills Microsoft office, Email, Internet
- – Flexible on problem solving
- – Competitive Salary
- – Incentive based Sales (Regarding Position)
- – Benefit (phone & petrol)
- – Yearly Salary Revising on evaluation
- – Insurance
- – Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Day Off, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave compliance per
Cambodian labor law
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV together with recent color photo (4 x 6), a cover letter through HR office:
- Name: Mr. Leang
- Position: HR Supervisor
- Tel: 069 568 896/095 589 742
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: #26, corner Sothearos Blvd and Street 178, above U-Care Pharmacy, Phnom Penh.