Position: Shop Seller | Location: Phnom Penh & Siem Reap
Functions & responsibilities:
• Keeping the Bodia Cambodian Apothecary Boutique tidy and clean including sweeping and mopping, etc
• Informing customers about products, offering free testing, and assisting shoppers to find goods and products they are looking for.
• Printing out the invoices when performing sales and exporting the selling reporting sheet form the system.
• Being responsible for processing cash and Card Payments to ensure it matches with invoice.
• Checking products display in the Boutique and making sure they are accurate with attaching price tags on each item
• Checking tester, expiry date of products, lights, sales report, uniform and reporting to Supervisor /Manager
• Working within established guidelines, rules and regulation.
• Other tasks assign by supervisor
• This position must demonstrate the following skills:
• Team working skill
• Communication and problem solving skill
• Decision making skills
• Effective verbal and listening communications in English
• Very effective organizational skills
• Computer skills Microsoft office, Email, Internet
• Flexible on problem solving