- Established since 2006 Bodia has started its activities by opening sheltering cocooning Spas (www.bodia-spa.com) in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh proposing an authentic vision of relaxation in a modernly designed Cambodian Spa. In order to guaranty the quality of its treatment Bodia has created its own line of natural products made in Cambodia that promotes the local know-hows and uses local resources under the brand Bodia Cambodian Apothecary (www.bodia.com). Nowadays, Bodia is a network of 7 Spas in Cambodia dispensing quality treatments and proposing therapist training to other Spa or hotels and extending its service to franchise opening. Products are made in our own factory in Phnom Penh and sold in Spas, 6 dedicated boutiques, a network of 50 local customers, 1 online store. Particularly sensitive to social progress to be made in professional environment of Cambodia, the Bodia group takes to heart to develop a long term activity in the respect of collaborator’s dignity and therefore gets concerned by every social implication of its partners and collaborators by applying fair trade’s principle on a daily basis. In order to support and develop its operations and promote its image, Bodia is seeking for a R&D natural cosmetics formulator.
Contrat’s type: Full time internship / job local contract Duration: 6 months for internship – 2 years contract minimum for employment Salary: based on experience and status. Location: Phnom Penh
Position profile: The R&D formulator is in charge of the technical expertise of Bodia products and shall overlook the following aspects of the operations: R&D Regulatory affairs Quality
Fonctions & responsibilities: R&D formulator shall have following responsibilities:
– New products development The candidate will be responsible for the development of new products following strategic product trends defined by decision team. He/ She handles the R&D by sourcing appropriate ingredients, conceptualizing the prototypes, the production process and the tests validation.
He/she is responsible to adapt the production process of new products to the scale of the factory, collaborating closely with Production, Quality and Supply teams in order to guarantee a reliable, qualitative and cost-saving process. On a marketing point of view, the PTS actively participate in benchmarking the existing cosmetics global market and trends.
– Products formula improvement The candidate is in charge of making the necessary research, sourcing, and tests in order to improve actual problematic products. He/ She analyzes both actual processes and formulas in order to identify the root cause of the issue, propose adequate and feasible solutions, tests them, and implement them, together with Quality, Production, and Supply teams.
– Regulatory affairs In order to guarantee regulatory amendment of Bodia’s products, the candidate will be in charge of taking necessary actions to comply with ASEAN, China and EU area regulatory requirements. He/ She will identify the related gaps of actual documentation, cosmetic folders, product information file, and registration towards competent authorities versus regulatory requirements, and proceed to the necessary actions for products and documentation to be compliant.
– Quality In order to guarantee a constant quality level of Bodia products, the candidate is in charge of supporting the production, quality teams, procurement team members in the raw material monitoring, production processes and final products conditions.
- Minimum Master 2 in cosmetic engineering or equivalent.
- Position opened for juniors or experienced candidates
- English, spoken, read, written
- Creative and open-minded
- Pack office
Code of conduct:
The candidates shall be self-conducted, independant and creative in his/her professional and personal life. Meticulous, he/she knows how to work under pressure and take initiative while maintaining an appropriate communication between all departments members. He/She knows how to adapt in a challenging working environment that combines various culture and working conditions.
Candidates shall address CV and cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org