Established since 2006 Bodia has started its activities by opening sheltering cocooning Spas (www.bodia-spa.com) in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh proposing an authentic vision of relaxation in a modernly designed Cambodian Spa. In order to guaranty the quality of its treatment Bodia has created its own line of natural products made in Cambodia that promotes the local know-hows and uses local resources under the brand Bodia Cambodian Apothecary (www.bodia.com).
Nowadays, Bodia is a network of 7 Spas in Cambodia dispensing quality treatments and proposing therapist training to other Spa or hotels and extending its service to franchise opening. Products are made in our own factory in Phnom Penh and sold in Spas, 8 dedicated boutiques, a network of 50 local customers, 2 online stores.
Particularly sensitive to social progress to be made in professional environment of Cambodia, the Bodia group takes to heart to develop a long term activity in the respect of collaborator’s dignity and therefor gets concerned by every social implication of its partners and collaborators by applying fair trade’s principle on a daily basis.
In order to support and develop its visibility and internet presence, Bodia has invested in the development of new digital media (websites, social media, etc…). The improvement of these online media activities requires a proactive person in charge of supervising tasks.
Scope of work:
Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager the DMS has the mission to ensure and improve the companies’ online visibility. Being through different media (website, social media, SMS campaigns…) the DMS shall guaranty Bodia’s customer’s information flow, and community animation with the help of his/her Junior Online Communication Assitant.
Functions and responsibilities:
- Online Marketing & Communication :
- Drive sales in our 2 websites
- Modify and optimize them (products information, general information, pictures and graphic chart, general design, blog posts…) based on general website maintenance and updates, promotions or advertising campaigns
- Other digital platforms :
- Marketplaces management with third-parties agencies (Amazon, Cdiscount)
- Ensure our brand image on digital press or partner’s websites, blogs articles, etc.
- TripAdvisor, Google My Business = Accounts + Reviews management
- Social media & Community management:
- Increase Bodia communities (number of followers)
- Social media posts animation via Hootsuite (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
- Create ads on Facebook Business Manager
- Follow up influencers/bloggers partnerships
- CRM :
- Newsletters – write and edit the brands newsletters. Occasionally graphic designs if the graphic designer is unable to meet deadlines. Edition and posting of newsletter.
- SMS Campaigns
- Reply to customers’ requests in collaboration with Operationals Team
- Projects management:
As part of the communication & marketing team, the DMS shall be fully implicated in outstanding projects such as: photo and video shooting and edition, events creation or participation…
- Automated reports with deep analysis (weekly + monthly)
- Minimum Master Degree in Marketing & Communication with experience in Digital
- Perfect English speaking & writing
- Additional language is a plus : French, Khmer, Chinese
- Creative, flexible and open minded
- Pack office, Google Drive, Google Ads, Canva, Hootsuite…
Contract Type: Full time
Duration: 2 years minimum
Place of work: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Interested candidates shall send application including CV and motivation letter to : email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org